Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This just in: help film a late-night TV show!

From my homie John Grace at DATA Charter School:

1: Chris Schueler asked me to follow up in creating a list of "film ready" students whom he can call upon and that he can distribute to fellow producers. Please send me the names and contact info (with permission of course) of any students whom you feel can hold their own on a professional set and I will compile a list.

2: Finally, we have another series of Steven Michael Quesada's After After Hours Party shows to shoot on December 14th if you have any students who would like to attend as audience members (and maybe be pressed into service). It's at the Wool Warehouse on 1st street from 6-10 p.m. I hope you can make it. There's some momentum building and it's exciting. Thanks for getting the ball rolling!

John

1: What a wicked series of opportunities!!! I've worked with Chris Schueler in the past, and trust me---if he gets your name and number, he WILL call you to work on a location shoot for one of his documentaries or TV specials. This is ONLY for the seriously motivated.

2: I'm planning on attending and helping out with this shoot; I encourage you to do so! This show airs on Channel 27 (remember, the guys from last week?), and you'll probably wind up helping to crew. MAKE A TV SHOW!!!!!!! Sign up with me THIS WEEK if interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment