Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Advocate! Advocate! Advocate!

http://crewnewmexico.blogspot.com/2010/02/support-new-mexico-film-incentives.html

Email addresses for senators are on the blog site above.
Copy and paste this text into your email, complete with your info and additional (polite, respectful, succinct) comments:

Dear

I am a New Mexico film student, and I ask for your support in defeating Senate Bill 235. Film is an integral and important part of the New Mexico economy, and I am relying on it for my career.

Senate Bill 235 would shortcut all that I am studying for, and put a heavy burden on all those in New Mexico who benefit from this dynamic industry.

If you have been a supporter of film in the past, I would like to thank you, and encourage your continued support. If you are in favor of 235, I would like to ask that you please evaluate the significant impact your position would have on one of New Mexico's most productive and economically viable industries, and please vote against this bill.

I welcome and appreciate your support on this critical matter.

Respectfully,

Film and Technology Academy
Atrisco Heritage Academy High School
Albuquerque, NM

No comments:

Post a Comment