Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

Portfolio Due on Friday

All,
Time to get shooting!
Your Final Portfolio, worth 2/3 of your Final Exam, is due on DVD this Friday.

Trust me when I say it will take all of Friday's class period to burn this DVD, and you won't have time on Friday to do any editing or compiling in iDVD.
To that end, I'll have the lab open during lunch this week any time someone requests it. That doesn't mean I'll hang out in here just in case you feel like dropping by; you must let me know when you plan to work during lunch.
I have multiple after-school appointments this week; do not goof off during class then ask me to stay after school. Won't happen.

Next Monday we'll review for your Final Exam. I'll post the exam schedule on the blog mid-week.

No comments:

Post a Comment