Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Opportunity for Makeup Artist

If you're interested in becoming a Makeup Artist for Film, TV and Theater, and wish to build your portfolio, check out this opportunity sent to me via email:

Hi Diane,
 
I am a former teacher at AHA (now I'm at West Mesa). I attend Calvary Southwest Church at Bridge and Goff and we are having a Good Friday Play about the Passion of Christ. Would any student makeup artists be interested in helping us with specialty makeup, such as laceration, bruises, etc? They could photograph it for their portfolios, plus I'm sure we could treat them to pizza, burgers, etc.
 
We are having two shows on Friday the 18th, at 5:30 and 8:30. The students would probably have to stay all evening, because we would need to apply and re-apply the Jesus makeup. It would also be great if they would be available for a dress rehearsal.
 
As I said, the church is at Bridge and Goff, so isn't that far away from AHA.
 
Please let me know!
 
Thanks,
Kim Clarke
 
 
If you're interested in this opportunity, let me know asap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment