Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm So Excited, I Think I'm Gonna Hyperventilate!!!

I received this email last night from our Principal, Mrs. Griego:

OPPORTUNITY : APS COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE WOULD LIKE US TO INVITE “ANY OF OUR” STUDENTS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN INTERNING AT CENTRAL OFFICE WITH THEM (IT WOULD BE WORK WITH THE WEB EDITOR AND OTHER MEDIA PEOPLE) IF YOU HAVE INTERESTED STUDENTS SEND THEIR NAMES DIRECTLY TO LESLEY MOLECKE ATLesley.molecke@aps.edu .


Okay okay okay so that's YOU!!! Ladies and gentlemen, the people that design the APS Website, take the photos, do the interviews, FILM ALL OF THE SCHOOL-RELATED EVENTS AROUND ALBUQUERQUE AND EDIT/POST THE FOOTAGE are looking for high school aged students to intern with them! Ohmigosh this is AWESOME!
Of course, they will want to work with students who have reliable transportation (mom loves driving you around, you have your own car, your cousin will give you a ride, you love the public bus, etc.) and a strong interest in Media/Communications/Creative Technologies.
See me, and we'll start working on an application statement; I'll submit your name to Ms. Molecke.

No comments:

Post a Comment