Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

Check out this opportunity!

Media Arts and Film Teachers,
 
I wanted to make sure you saw this. I am getting back to my old tricks of teaching kids to have 
fun by making movies! And this time, I have teamed with Albuquerque's Film and Media Experience
 to bring a little screenwriting contest to the mix. 
Check out the submission page; submit to AFME's The SHOT
I would like to get the chance to talk to any students you have that might have an interest in 
creating a Sci Fi script for the contest. I am also running a Film Lab every Tuesday night from 4-6 
at Warehouse 508 for students interested in working on projects! So as you can see, a lot going on,
 I just need kids with talent and ideas! 
If you know any please get in touch! I have also set up a facebook page for the
 AFME Youth Film Lab if you wanna check it out and give us a like!
Thanks Again
Darryl DeLoach
505 463-2569

No comments:

Post a Comment